Tuesday 23 June 2009

Another food review to add to the list, this time ...














For anyone who is interested I have just uploaded my latest food review on http://www.dartmooraccommodation.co.uk/ It's about the Tavistock Inn at Poundsgate.....

I'm hoping to have an hour in the garden now, the tomatoes are desperate for repotting, and we were asked if we would be one of the open gardens for Drewsteignton on July 4th and 5th 2p.m. to 6p.m.
I said that I would sell ice creams. I'm planning to make that into choc ice lollies, so that if there are any left over, they can become emergency puddings for us..... (no flies on me chum !)

So, for anyone that knows our garden, you will know why we need to spend every possible moment we can out there.... Hopefully by the 4th, we shall have made it look 'something like'
If you do want to come along and say hello, I should be delighted to meet anyone who knows my Dartmoor website.
BIG BROTHER How could anyone not be interested in seeing these idiots nominate this evening? When are they going to see how unpleasant Marcus is ? Why were we not shown Carly's poem to Freddie on his birthday ? Difficult enough understanding what she says let alone a poem penned by her.
Last night I watched the programme about very young musical child prodigies being guided by composer Andrew Prior himself only 16 and another musical genius. Captivating stuff and a pleasure to listen to an educated collection of people talking about the thing that they hold most dear - their music..... what passion, what skill and commitment.
Then....
I watched Big Brother..... what a difference. A gang of disaffected people with only 3 of the 13 able to string a sentence together....
The contrast was striking.

No comments:

Post a Comment