Wednesday 3 June 2009

Daughter number 2 insists that I have a go at blogging.... so here it is my first attempt.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK MR. OR MRS ANYBODY, BECAUSE IF I DON'T HEAR BACK IT MIGHT BE A VERY SHORT LIVED EXERCISE. !!

This kind of e-mail that I received yesterday, makes my day ....

My name is Debbie D**, and I live on Whidbey Island (in Washington state) in the U.S. My husband, 11 year-old son and I will be coming to visit Dartmoor this summer, and I just wanted you to know how helpful your easy-to-navigate website has been. Everything is very well designed and organized, and the photos are great - so colorful and inviting! You've done a terrific job.************** just need a little further guidance, if you're willing.
And once again, you have a really lovely website. Debbie


Who wouldn't be cheerful reading that? And that's why I run www.dartmooraccommodation.co.uk and have done for over 10 years now.

I was hoping to upload my very first video that I took today too, but Rob (husband) has more pressing engagements.... can you hear the mower ? Or maybe that's the dratted house sparrow that can be heard from 4.10 a.m. Chirp, chirp chirp, chirp chirp all day long...... Why didn't someone bestow him with a more melodious tune? No wonder he is on the endangered list. It's folks like me who give him short shrift and would rather consign the breadcrumbs to my darling ex-battery hens.

More tomorrow. Much to be done to www.theplaypark.co.uk brainwave of Miriam Guard Exeter, needs updating. Look today before 5 and then again later to see what work I manage to carry out today.

1 comment:

  1. yey :-) well done Mum! Play Park looks great too - just that dratted visitor counter that should be chucked! ;-)

    Google analyitcs is the way forward! x

    ReplyDelete