Friday 5 June 2009

Day three of blogging and already missed an entry.............
Yesterday was spent at the computer trying hard to complete work on changing my websites from Front Page to Dreamweaver. (apologies to non webwise people here.)
I am beginning to doubt my own capabilities. after over 10 years of using Front Page, I could almost update the page standing on my head in the office swivel chair, and now I feel like a totally inadequate old person.
To confirm this last statement, I have just retrieved a piece of paper from under the desk and notice that I am wearing odd shoes. A flip flop on the left and a pump on the right. I arrived in the office with a correct matching pair, but spend the day kicking off the shoes now and again, and then fishing them back on in a distracted moment...... with just this result now and again...
The flower man will arrive in a minute with my this week's arrangement, a treat that I feel I deserve. £15 and the chap arrives with a fresh vase full of something different each week. He takes the old vase, I find a spot for the new..... Cheers me up all week. I will take a pic of this week's offering, and let you see later on today. Check out the footwear if you log on later !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment