Friday 30 April 2010

Mythic Garden new sculptures in place.



There is always something wild and wonderful to see at the Mythic Garden Scupture Exhibition near to Chagford at Stonelane Arboretum.
I was up there this morning taking pictures for a child's trail and loved every minute.
If you haven't been before then I think you would enjoy it. The arboretum holds the National Collection of Birches and Alders, gathered from all over by Kenneth Ashburner who is a tree expert. What he doesn't know about birches and alders could be written on a the side of a catkin. You can buy trees from the garden and the sculptures are as you can see somewhat eyecatching....
The garden is open daily from 2 til 6 and the website is www.mythicgarden.com
I am pleased that my feet are not twice the size of my head, like this young lady !
"Does my bum look big in this ?"
"Yes !"



No comments:

Post a Comment