Tuesday 13 April 2010

Colcharton Farm - I fancy a few days there myself !





Now there's something you don't often see... a hen and a cat on a wall together ! But all the cats (5+) stay outside on the farm at Colcharton, one of our Bed and Breakfasts near to Tavistock, and chickens and cats all get on together.
Take a closer look at the bathroom picture. Very swish.
Jane the office treasure and I went along to meet Lowenna the landlady last Friday and I have written about my visit to Colcharton within my website. So if you would like to see some large pictures of the bedrooms and the relaxing conservatory where Lowenna serves home made cake to her visitors. Click here to see more http://www.dartmooraccommodation.co.uk/accommodation/visit_colcharton.html





No comments:

Post a Comment