Wednesday 23 November 2011

Suggest you don't watch tv tonight....

Tonight's the night.... you will recall that I told you Kirstie Allsopp was being filmed at Chagford Show last year and that my scarecrow came first beating hers into second place in the Horticultural tent ? Well tonight is the night that Chagford Show features on Channel4 at 8p.m.
But you know what these things are like don't you? You let all and sundry know that you are going to get shown large and when you have coerced 2 thousand people to take a look, you are only seen as a shady blur in the background.
We shall see.

Nigel Fortnam's website done and dusted. And receiving praise all round from his mates.
Most of whom are suggesting - rudely, that I have done an expert job of the photos !
I was surprised to learn that it costs less than I imagined to have him be the master of ceremonies at your event.

No comments:

Post a Comment