Monday 28 November 2011

Google analytics, hit rates and why I'm crowing....

A quick note to tell you that I have just checked out Dartmoor Accommodation's google analytics for the past 12 months and compared them to the previous 12 months and they are up by 48.63% which is pretty good going ....
Over 50 thousand visits from all over the world including such far flung places as Ecuador, Zambia, Afganistan (maybe soldiers planning romantic trips for their sweethearts I like to think) Venezuela, Surinam and Japan. Even 36 visits from South Korea !
So if you are someone reading this from one of these locations.... hello from me and thanks for looking ! We hope to see you here some day.Right now it's sunny, with a forecast of rain to come later on in the day.

I can believe this because I spotted a cormorant in our local river this morning when I was out with the dog, and they only come so far inland (about 20 miles) when the weather is rough at the coast. The weatherman tells of storm force winds in the north of the country, but here at the moment there is just the slightest of breezes.

Perfect growing weather for the multitude of fungus in the area.
Take a look through my website and consider coming here in 2012. You won't be disappointed.
Bye for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment