Tuesday 12 April 2011

My latest website and pictures - take a look



I should be organising bills to send out really, but I much prefer to build websites with Tom.

He being young and techy and far more competent on the computer that I will ever be, and me being quite good with the camera and not bad at the Times crossword, (so therefore supposedly wordy) we seem to be having some measure of success. Take a look at the new New Forge website that we launched today and see what you think.

Don't for one minute think that it's all plain sailing though. Unless you understand the vagueries of php versus html and SEO and functionality. Oh and don't forget the keywords and verifying the site !!

Taking the pictures at the cafe was the very easy bit..... if you have a look at the website and I hope that you will, you should see a fresh cream tea with warm scone, home made jam and thick clotted cream at the top of the page..... Tom is that rare creature who doesn't really like sweet stuff, so I walked off with those 2 fat scones oozing cream and jam and they became Rob's pudding that night.....

No, not a bad job ...

The Dartmoor Tearooms are opening for the season again tomorrow, I might just nip in on the pretext that I need some fresh pictures for their new website. You never know .... dessert might get sorted there too. With any luck !!

Bye for now. Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment