Wednesday 18 April 2012

Why I'm not blogging at the moment


I'm raring to let you have 2 new food reviews, but with the launch of my new updated website pending, I am told that I have to put all my efforts into that.
So apologies for missing blogs. The plan is that on the new website I will be adding my ramblings on a more regular basis for the benefit of facebook and twitter.
They are dragging me into new technology mindsets when all I want to do is go and muck the rhubarb and say hello to my new hens.......
You know how kids moan in the back of the car "Are we there yet ?"
You can just hear me at the desk ...."Can I go now?"

1 comment:

  1. Forget blogging, dear Jill, and smell the roses (or in this case the rhubarb and hens!) Forget Facebook and Twitter - I don't do those, I'm old fashioned enough to think that if people want to contact me, there is the phone, email and snail mail. Do the things which make you happy!

    ReplyDelete