Wednesday 25 April 2012

Time for some clotted cream by post I think


This is such rotten weather that I think I will follow my own advice and order a pot of clotted cream through the post. Maybe a gurt dollop of yellow cream all thick and gooey to go on top of a batch of scones might lift my mood.
It's raining, Rob and I are both suffering from a really nasty bug that is doing the rounds in Chagford, and I am stuck at the desk trying to work on the new website. Every so often the screen freezes and throws a wobbly, usually when I have completed a whole page of carefully thought out typing.
Much better that I go and make some scones in time for the postman's delivery.
Looks like 7ozs will be enough for the 2 of us don't you think ?






2 comments:

  1. We hope you will both be feeling 100% real soon!
    love from your Paignton pals xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret, back to normal now, and HOPEFULLY the new website will be up and running tomorrow evening, so you will at last see the review of Turtley Mill x

      Delete