Saturday 8 May 2010

60 years old. The sole benefit !






My 60th birthday loomed ahead like a trip to the dentist, but the day turned out to be one of the best.
Elizabeth came down from Norfolk for a few days and on THE day we took ourselves off with the kids to the Dartmoor Tearooms in Moreton for a top class feast, the highlight being the presentation of a raspberry, meringue and ice cream plateful of yum complete with candle.
When we finally turned out of the cafe with 2 bottles of wine taken, we headed off to take Nancy on the swings at the bottom of the street. She loved it.
Thanks to everyone who kindly sent me a card or greetings. These photos were all taken by Rob, who spoilt me rotten on the day. Tricky for people to spot though, as he is endlessly generous and giving to me. Maybe he fancies a share of my pension ! At least with my bus pass, we can travel around the county at half the cost..... Pass me that bus timetable chap !

No comments:

Post a Comment