Wednesday 5 August 2009

New baby Gulliver.













Apologies once again for tardy attendance. We are trying hard to convert our site into Dreamweaver from Front Page, and the going has been decidely heavy !
It's all a new learning curve for me, and I am finding it difficult after 10 years of using the old software.
Not only our own website, but all the websites of our clients have had to be rebuilt, and I hate being in the office for days on end.
Added to which, Martin, our new techy chap came back from his holiday with a cough, which I got, then Rob got a cold and lo.... I got that too. Whilst coughing, I put my back out, and had to spend 3 days in bed, and this when we had friends from Stafford staying for a few days...

BUT we can see the light at the end of the tunnel now and we hope to launch www.dartmooraccommodation.co.uk in it's new livery tomorrow IF ALL GOES WELL. I say this because there have been several days recently when we thought we were almost there only to find that whoops we had forgotten to add the odd page such as the application form for the horticultural classes in Chagford Show, or the food review from some eatery that we visited in March 2008.
So, keep your fingers crossed for us... hopefully by this time tomorrow, we can breathe a sigh of relief. Watch this space.
In the mean time I give you something to smile at. Young Gulliver, the new baby for Shona and Matthew the hosts at The Sandy Park Inn, our neighbours. Shona brought Gulliver along for me to point the camera at last week, and a very handsome baby he is too.

It's Chagford Show in a fortnight's time, and I haven't made the scarecrow yet... or the jam, or this and that and oh dear there is masses still to be done....

And now it's gone midnight.... hey ho !
Back again soon.
Cheers chaps
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment