Sunday 23 August 2009

Swine Flu - no joke...

















Hi folks, anyone missed me ?

The last 3 weeks have been taken up with the dreaded swine flu.
We both got it, me slightly worse than Rob what with my asthma....

Wouldn't you know .. just when I was swamped with work too. We had booked a space for a stand at Chagford Show but a week beforehand we realised that there was no way we would have the energy to order canvasses and organise ourselves, so we postponed the stand until next year.

But we did go to Chagford show as usual... Each year I enjoy judging the photographic part of the horticultural show. There was a good turnout again this year, and if you log on to http://www.chagfordshow.com/ you will find a link to over 400 photos that Rob and I took on the day.


Neither of us is fully up to strength again yet, but hopefully we can get back into our stride this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment