Sunday 19 July 2009

Can you smell this warm fragrant just cooked bread?











If I was younger, I would say I was broody ! The urge to make bread came over me at breakfast. One bag of bread flour makes 2 large loves and one big flat pizza.
Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the pizza until we had eaten half of it....
And the good thing is that we shall have the other half tomorrow for lunch and because it will have had time to stand it will be really gooey. Warms up nicely in the bottom oven of the aga for 10 minutes.
In my days as a B&B landlady I would bake bread almost daily, what with up to 6 paying guests and school packed lunches it all got eaten. Plus I taught a few interested guests. Like most things, it's easy with some practise plus the benefit an aga.
Elizabeth, if you see this.... just look what you are missing.... and not a garlic in sight.!!!
Come home soon.

No more prattle now. Big Brother and then bed.
I am thinking about placing a bet on the outcome of BB.
Now who do you think I will back ????
Will tell you when I have taken the plunge....
Cheers dears

No comments:

Post a Comment