Saturday 12 March 2011

A week of cute faces....

It seems to have been a week of little people. I took this shot of such a dear little miss helping her Mummy out on a stall a the Moretonhampstead Food Festival last Saturday. What a sweetie. The weather was most grim. cold and damp, but she, little duck posed gamely for the camera and did whatever I asked for in the way of poses.

You won't be at all surprised to know that we found time to go over to see Jennifer (our elder daughter ) and her latest baby Elsie. We took Nancy aged 3 now off to Tesco's for a game of hide and seek with Grandad as he wheeled the trolley round and she and I leapt off to hide at the end of each aisle.

She doesn't show any signs of jealousy to the new baby, much more interested in
trying on my shoes - on the wrong feet of course. Rob and I had both been working
far too many hours, and this day off did much to restore my balance.


This morning we nipped over to South Tawton to support the very first South Tawton
Produce and Craft Market. Susan Freeman who bakes very VERY good cakes had a
stall there, and as Tom and I are building her a new website, it seemed a good chance
to go and take some pics of the cakes which were selling like, well, hot cakes....
These 2 youngsters both made purchases. Eleanor with tongue already in action, and
the very cute Topaz who any parent could be proud of, as she remembered her Pleases
and Thank you's beautifully. I do like a child with good manners. Later on I asked her if she would mind posing with Peter, one of the village elders, and she obliged without a murmer.
Thats a nice shot too , but it will have to be next time now.. Time for a pot of tea.
Cheers chicks x

No comments:

Post a Comment