Friday 4 February 2011

Topsy tries the socks out


What a rotten week. First I get a cold and cough then Rob. Hack hack hack the 2 of us, interspersed with sneezes and then latterly painful sneezes.
I only know it's not the flu because I had no aching limbs.
One job that had been on the backburner was for me to take photos of socks for a local sock maker.

She makes some super bedsocks, and I had them arrayed on wellies and boots in the hallway where there is plenty of light.

As usual Topsy was somewhere close at hand. She follows me around for most of the day without making much fuss, and as I was coming to the final shots I glanced round to see her laid out on a pair of these socks for all the world using them as a pillow. Don't know that I won't ask for modelling fees too. Click the picture and try not to say aahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment