Wednesday 22 December 2010

Database in place and working.... yippee

Two little jobs sorted in time for Christmas. One is a canvas print of some delightful children that I had photoed for one of my family albums a couple of months ago. This shot of the young brother and sister blew up so well for a brilliant Christmas present. See details on my personal website http://www.jillpendleton.co.uk/ . The postcard is one that I designed for one of our bed and breakfast landladies in time for next year's season. Looks better if you click onto it to blow it up large. Her bill came to only £25 including the design.
Tom the website whizzkid came in to work this morning and cheered me up no end by uploading the b&b pages to include our new database, which means that all the listings on the pages will automatically rotate in order as each new surfer logs on. (Try it !) Up to now I have had to change the pages myself to enable everyone to have a fair amount of time at the top of the pages. This has taken a half hour chunk each time what with B&B's hotels and self catering, not to mention the odd rotation of the camping page.
BUT - NO MORE !!!!!! Yippee and ....
thank you Tom ... Great Christmas present !



No comments:

Post a Comment