Monday 7 September 2009

Back on the up at last....


At last following the rotten swine flu, we are back in party mode.....

Sam and Ian threw a brilliant party a couple of Saturdays ago now, and we got our act together and dressed up at the last minute....
Great food, brilliant music and there is a picture of me with some joke glasses doing the rounds... will see if I can secure a copy for the blog.
If you think I look a little bleary, it's because the pic of me was taken when we returned in the early hours.
Poor Rob, he hates dressing up. I once talked him into dressing up as a woman to accompany me dressed up as a schoolboy. He only agreed because the party was about 20 miles away from home, and he thought that no-one would know him. We walked through the door straight into one of his customers...... that was a great event too. I dipped my licorice stick into many a whiskey that night..... will check out the memories drawer to see if I can find the only shot of the night, but don't mention it to Rob or he will 'throw one' - hard to imagine I know !

No comments:

Post a Comment