Sunday 24 October 2010

Weddings on Dartmoor.


At long last I have uploaded a weddings section on my Dartmoor website.
Having been a wedding photographer for over 10 years, I know a bit about weddings and I think Devon and especially Dartmoor can be the most romantic and exciting wedding location.
I love speaking to Brides and Grooms planning their special day. Once they have got over the initial hestitation .... "oh, but don't we have to do it like this...?" and realise that getting married means that the day is entirely for them and that they can fill it with exactly what they want..... "Yes you can have a bouncy castle, whyever not ?" then they become filled with super ideas that make the day completely magical.
The new getting married pages will have lots of information over the next few weeks....
I'm working on it !!


No comments:

Post a Comment